- Put your Cell Phone on Silent.
- Undress to your comfort level (clothing is considered a border, your massage therapist will not surpass the border of your clothes).
- Ladies if you want your back and shoulders worked on, please take off your bra.
- Gentlemen if you want work done on your quads and hamstrings, please take off your boxers.
- Remove all jewelry.
- Get on the table underneath the sheet and blanket (your massage therapist will only uncover the body part that is being worked on).
- Close your eyes.
- Take deep breaths to allow your body to relax.
- You’re welcome to talk during your massage if you desire. Your therapist will only engage in conversation if you want to. Otherwise the therapist will only talk when checking in during the session.
Are the Massage Therapists at Honor Your Body Wellness certified in Massage Therapy?
Honor Your Body Wellness’ Massage Therapists have completed their Certifications in Massage Therapy at accredited schools. As per state law, the Massage Therapists have also taken their state board exams and are Licensed Massage Therapists in Pennsylvania.
Do you have showers at your facility?
We do NOT have showers at our facility for clients to utilize.
Can I use more than one Groupon for services?
No. Groupon vouchers or other 3rd party vouchers (Living Social, etc) are for first time clients only. We do offer a membership where you can save 40% on massage services for a year.
My Groupon Expired, Can I still use it?
Yes, the Promotional Value of third party vouchers expire 120 days after the date of purchase. What does that mean? Once the voucher expires, you may still redeem the voucher, however the difference is due at the time of service.
Minors and Massage?
Minors 17 and under, must have a guardian sign a consent form and be present in the room during treatment.
Minors 15 and under must also have a same gender therapist.
Do I have to get completely undressed?
Refer to the massage experience question.