We do not accept walk-in appointments, as we are generally already booked.
Honor Your Body Wellness Gift Certificates:
- Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts
- Cannot be redeemed for cash/credit
- Can be upgraded to other services by paying the price difference
- Redemption is based on appointment availability
- Put your cell phone on silent.
- Undress to your comfort level. Clothing is considered a border, and your massage therapist will not surpass the border of your clothes.
- Ladies: If you want your back and shoulders worked on, please take off your bra.
- Gentlemen: If you want work done on your quads, hamstrings, and glutes, please take off your boxers.
- Remove all jewelry.
- Get on the table underneath the sheet and blanket. Your massage therapist will only uncover the body part that is being worked on.
- Close your eyes.
- Take deep breaths and allow your body to relax.
- You’re welcome to talk during your massage if you desire. Your therapist will only engage in conversation if you want to. Otherwise, the therapist will only talk when checking in during the session
Honor Your Body Wellness’ Massage Therapists have completed their Certifications in Massage Therapy at accredited schools. As per state law, the Massage Therapists have also taken their state board exams and are Licensed Massage Therapists in Pennsylvania.
We do NOT have showers at our facility for clients to utilize.
No. Groupon vouchers or other 3rd party vouchers (Living Social, etc) are for first-time clients only. We do offer a membership where you can save 25-40% on massage services for a year.
Yes, the Promotional Value of third party vouchers expire 120 days after the date of purchase. What does that mean? Once the voucher expires, you may still redeem the voucher; however, the difference is due at the time of service.
Minors 17 and under must have a guardian sign a consent form and be present in the room during treatment. Minors 15 and under must also have a same gender therapist.
Refer to the massage experience question.
To secure your appointment slot (via calling in or online, we no longer book appointments through email or text), we require a credit card to hold the appointment. It will NOT be charged unless you cancel, reschedule, or no-show your appointment less than 24 hours. This is for all appointments regardless of a 3rd party voucher (ie Groupon, Living Social) or Gift Certificates.